Tuesday, October 12, 2010

First day back

Yesterday was the first day back at school. Slightly pissed off about having to go but managed to get through it. I am seriously starting to get over the people here at my school. They are so small minded.
My science teacher came up to me and asked me if i was leaving schools and i said yes. She said that all the staff would miss me....awwwwww how FAKE. I know she hates me. Anyway.

Last night one of the people from my school who i guess you would call my friend  called me beacuse she was bored. And i said "haha that's great"
Then she said, "you're always at the top of my mind on list of people to call when i'm bored."

Okay, number 1) She didn't call me all holidays. In fact she hasn't called me in almost a term.
Number 2) I know she said that to make me like her even more
Number 3) She is a b*tch.

You might think I'm jealous of her, and i know it sounds like it, but it really gets on my nerves when people mention what a nice person she is.
NEWS FLASH! She stabbed me in the back.
But anyway, i have to learn to get over it. i have learnt that, as common as this sounds, it really does do no good when you whine about the past. when ever i think of an embarrassing moment i bite my lip or screw up my face or whatever and it makes me feel crap. So i've learnt that it is just better to let it go.

When ever i get really frustrated with my younger sister, my mum tells me to cool it and just let go. But i want to reply like what they do in the movies: "WHAT! YOU'RE TELLING ME TO COOL IT!!?? HOW COULD YOU!? AFTER WHAT SHE DID TO ME AND YOU'RE TELLING ME TO COOL IT!?"
Or something like that.  But there is ultimately no use. It sort of relates back to a situtation when someone is trying to annoy you on purpose and their only intention is to watch you crap your pants with anger. Everybody knows that it's better to just ignore that person and let it go. So it's better to ignore the annoying parts of the past and just let it go.

Recently i questioned myself why i existed (I'm not suicidal or anything). but seriously. Go back to caveman years or the time of Adam and Eve. Didn't God or the Universe (whatever you beleive in) put us on this earth to live? We have developed from total nature to modern day technology and stuff. You have to really sit down and think about what i'm saying before you can really understand. You might read stuff like this and think that you've heard it all (which is what i do), but really you mighten't of.

No comments:

Post a Comment