Thursday, April 7, 2011

Is there something on my face?

Do you ever get that feeling where you REALLY want to do something but you're afraid people you know might see it and judge you?
That's exactly how I feel. Now I can't say why but you may find out later.
I just can't seem to find the confidence to do what I want.

And you know the number one excrucitaingly annoying thing that happens when you move schools? I can't think of anything to say to people. I will want to be their friend but I don't know what to talk about. Do I push people away? Do poeple think I'm quiet? And then there's the most common question on the universe: is there something on my face? Well no it's actually: is there something wrong with me?
I tried the whole I'm Miss If-you-want-to-be-frinds-with-me-that's-cool-but-if-you-don't-then-whatever thing. But I have a feeling that doesn't work with teenagers.
I think this not having anything to say thing is the major reason why I am not friends with people who I want to be friends with. I mean I have some great friends at my new school now, but I want to expand. I want to be friends with everybody!

Why is it so difficult to talk to strangers? Why do I always feel obliged to talk to poeple? WHY CAN'T THEY TALK TO ME FOR A CHANGE?
I guess expecting poeple to worship me isn't the best outlook on life.
I just feel so frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment